Our 2015 Grants cycle is closed to new submissions. Part I applications will be available again in January 2016.
We proudly provide financial assistance to young adults as they regain momentum in their lives after cancer. Since 2005, we have awarded over $1,350,000 to recipients across the country.
Grants provided cover a wide range of post-treatment financial needs including (but not limited to):
- health insurance premiums
- rent/mortgage assistance
- car payments, insurance, or repairs
- continuing education and loans
- family-building expenses
- gym memberships
- mental health expenses
We no longer award scholarships for undergraduate tuition. However, undergrads are welcome to apply for grants for other expenses (e.g., medical bills, school books, computers, etc). If you are looking for assistance with undergrad tuition, please view our Undergraduate Tuition Assistance resources.
- Between the ages of 21 and 39
- Residents of the United States
- Finished with treatment with no evidence of disease, or one year following the completion of planned therapy, or in remission on maintenance therapy
- Can demonstrate they have financial need as a direct result of their cancer experience
- Have needs that are immediate
- Lack resources/other sources of support
Applications will be available twice a year, in January and in June. Our process is entirely online. Applicants must first submit Part I of the application. After a review period, selected applicants will then be invited to submit Part II. If selected for funding, Part II applicants will be notified and payments will be made in Spring or Fall. Grant amounts average between $1,500 - $2,000.
How to Apply:
The link to Part I of the online application, along with a detailed FAQ section, will be posted on this page in January and June. If you would like to be notified when our grant application becomes available and about other grant and scholarship opportunities, please join our mailing list and select, "Grants" when prompted.
For questions or more information, please email: email@example.com